Saturday 4 July 2015

INTERNET IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO MUSIC.

INTERNET IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO MUSIC,

If you are interested in music to a greater degree than listening to what exactly goes on the radio, you probably like me, you consider the internet as one of the best things that could happen to this branch of art.
The first cassette, which I fully consciously bought was Metallica's Ride the Lightning (said to be in the genitive so it should be the name of the conjugate). In 1990, the bazaar in Pisz to Hawaii. About such a thing as the original cassette nobody had heard of. If so you could be normally buy, few people searching for holes throughout.

music


In this way, I gathered virtually the entire discography of the band, as well as publications that were specific compilations. But they were, so it was stupid not to have them on the shelf. Then he began to appear around shops with cassettes, introduced holograms. On the other hand, living in a small town meant that the new releases either have to choose the bigger city, or order them by mail order. Still, everything you bought in the dark, especially when it comes to niche music. She was not on the radio, there was no television. I remember those days very warm, joint procurement of cassettes and CDs with your friends, that only shipping came out cheaper. Dubbing tapes held each other to be at home as much interest me plates. But frankly, I would like to be a teenage lover of music today.

Metal scene (sorry, did not move my other musical genres) I follow to this day. It's just that I no longer order paper newspapers to read interviews, nor ask anyone whether it is worth investing tens of gold in a new release. All I am able to check on the network. I'm not talking about getting packed in rarze pre-release version of the plates placed on Russian forums with music. The musicians themselves shove me under his nose materials, encouraging the purchase of a new album.

Streaming previews of entire albums on the websites (usually by Soundloud), placing the discs in the Bandcampie full. For this one, two pre-release songs on YouTube, videos of samples on Facebook. I know exactly what to spend the money, do not buy a pig in a poke already. Thanks to social media fans are in contact with the team. Of course there is no certainty that the other side is not sitting hired a student who attends the profile, but no longer need paper to write letters to your favorite artists.
The same is true with shopping. Record store practically not visit, sometimes I happen to buy something in Empik. Practically everything I order over the network. About discs, up to t-shirts. Digital distribution of music I do not like, so at least once a month forward to the pack with a CD, which will go to the nearby Shop. A purchase takes after a while and does not require leaving your pre-screen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment